This popular conference is noted for its detailed but practical approach to current issues in the complex area of leasehold enfranchisement.
Chaired by Anna Favre, Partner at Pemberton Greenish LLP and a recognised leader in the field, the conference has an exciting line up of expert speakers covering critical topics such as:
- Statutory costs
- Absentee freeholders
- Conundrums under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993
- House claims under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
Speakers include Damian Greenish of Pemberton Greenish LLP, co-author of Hague on Leasehold Enfranchisement and acknowledged leading light in this area.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of highly-regarded experts
- Gain knowledge to pick your way through conundrums in lease extension claims
- Receive practical guidance on dealing with absentee freeholders and missing landlords
- Familiarise yourself with key issues in valuation, including learnings following the Mundy case
- Understand the implications of latest cases for leasehold enfranchisement practitioners
- Examine the difficulties in achieving a clean break in collective claims
Sorry, there are no available speakers
Sorry, there are no upcoming events to book