Login Forgotten password?
For advice or booking please call +44 (0)121 362 7705
This half-day course provides delegates with an understanding of the basics of agricultural law, including the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 and the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995. It also looks at some of the pitfalls which may occur in practice and how they may impact on drafting.
The course covers:
• Sources of law and useful information
• Identifying the nature of the tenancy - 1986 Act protection, farm business tenancy
• Notices to quit and the payment of compensation
• Agricultural workers and the Rent (Agriculture) Act 1976
• An introduction to the Single Payment Scheme
The course is intended for those who are new to agricultural law or who may deal with it only in connection with development or commercial use of agricultural land. It will also serve as a refresher for the more experienced agricultural practitioner.
£105.00Package PriceClick here for details
Become a member
Detailed and clear presentation.Ana Shawe-Taylor - Collyer Bristow
Fri 02 Mar 2018
14:00 | London
Purchase course documentation »
CLT membership provides excellent service, great value for money and above all, quality events saving up to 50% of your training costs.
Follow us on
For help, support and bookings call: +44 (0)121 362 7705 or visit our support section for FAQs, venue maps and brochures.