Agricultural litigation – whether before the courts, an arbitrator, the Agricultural Lands Tribunal, or the Upper Tribunal - throws up a range of distinct problems. This practical half-day course, given by an experienced agricultural litigator, will provide guidance and an understanding of approaches to a range of commonly-encountered case-based scenarios.
It will deal with the following:
• From the first letter to the claim form – getting the early steps right
• Effective case-management – the right court
• ADR – when, where, and how
• Interlocutory applications
• Fighting through to trial (... and any appeals)
• Arbitration – practice and procedure
• The Agricultural Lands Tribunal
• The Upper Tribunal
This course is aimed at those practitioners who are new to agricultural litigation as well as providing an update and refresher for more experienced practitioners.