Login Forgotten password?
For advice or booking please call +44 (0)121 362 7705
A course that can either build upon Part 1, or stand alone for those wanting to get straight into the tax planning side. This addresses key issues around IHT and CGT planning in relation to mainstream private client work, including issues arising in estates and trusts. It also picks up some key points around the new SDLT charge, from April 2016, and some planning tips that may help you advise clients, especially those inheriting residential properties or holding interests in trusts.
- Planning to mitigate loss of RNRB for estates over £2m
- as they make a “comeback” due to RNRB;
- Understanding the component parts and merger of components
- including use of the Nil Rate Band & NRB D/T’s and the 36% rate,
- and rearranging trusts within 2 years of death s. 144;
- Planning issues, especially with estates (properties inherited) and trusts;
- Planning issues arising alongside drafting wills and estate administration.
£105.00Package PriceClick here for details
Become a member
Course content was excellent. Very practical and easy to understand.Katrina McCormack - Hanney Dawkins & Jones
Thu 08 Jun 2017
14:00 | London
Purchase course documentation »
CLT membership provides excellent service, great value for money and above all, quality events saving up to 50% of your training costs.
Follow us on
For help, support and bookings call: +44 (0)121 362 7705 or visit our support section for FAQs, venue maps and brochures.