This workshop is designed to focus on selected every day challenges using a number of discussions and case studies.
• Time-limited orders and the ‘death’ of joint lives order?
• S28 (1A) orders – when to use them
• Impact of April 2015 pension changes and forthcoming 2016 changes
• M v M  EWFC B63; the impact of a potentially substantial reduction in a party’s life expectancy
• The issue of pension equality – should we be equalising income or capital?
Non matrimonial assets:
• Treatment of pre marital assets
• Treatment of post separation assets
• Assets received during the marriage, including inheritance and gifts
• Drafting Letters
• Without prejudice open correspondence?
• Different styles of negotiation
• Negotiating at FDA and FDR
• Part 28 FPR 2010
• Costs applications
• A practical "how to" study of making and succeeding in these applications.