Supporting paralegals nationally and internationally
The government recognised Institute of Paralegals (IoP) is the only Institute for paralegals in the UK.
Central Law Training are proud to be the IoP’s preferred training partner.
The IoP is a rapidly growing professional body and it is frequently consulted by government and regulators on matters involving paralegals.
We encourage all legal practitioners without a professional home to join the IoP as it is committed to supporting individual paralegals and protecting and promoting the paralegal profession.
Individual members get numerous benefits:
- Enhanced career prospects
- Increased credibility
- A career structure
- £300 worth of online training annually
- Legal updater service and monthly newsletter
- Affilate membership of the New York City Paralegal Association
Membership starts from as little as £3.25 per month
There are advantages for employers too:
- Risk reduction through increased paralegal professionalism
- Enhanced professional qualifications allows higher charge-out rates
- Aids creation of a standardised core skills set in your work force
- Helps attract, retain and motivate fee-earners
- Guidance on paralegal professional development
- Qualified support teams bolsters your reputation with clients
Membership of the IoP provides professional recognition of expertise with a designation and a multitude of membership benefits.
Members can join at the following levels:
- Affiliate member
- Associate Paralegal (A.Inst.Pa)
- Qualified Paralegal (Q.Inst.Pa)
- Fellow of the IoP (F.Inst.Pa.)
For more information visit www.theiop.org or call Carmen Nadolu on 020 7587 3919 or email her at email@example.com
Don't take our word for it...
Make sure you have a CLT answer when a prospective client or employer asks what legal qualifications you have.
David Holland, CEO, Institute of Paralegals