Listed buildings are specially protected. Some think this is an asset, some see it as a liability. Which is true? A webinar on the basics of listed building law for those dealing with domestic and commercial property.
- Why are buildings listed?
- Listing and modern buildings - how does a modern building such as the British Library become Grade I listed?
- When is listed building consent needed?
- Rights of appeal
- How do we know if a building is listed?
- What is the extent of the listing and how much of a building is listed?
- What is the effect of altering a building without consent? – Criminal law, enforcement and injunctions
- The new provisions brought in by the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013
- Windfarms, settings and judges - The desirability of preserving the setting of a listed building – will the Lyveden New Bield decision survive?
- 1 hours
Sorry, there are no available speakers
Sorry, there are no upcoming events to book