An essential and timely update for everyone working with clients in contact with the ever-changing benefits system.
This webinar will address:
- The national rollout of Universal Credit and the critical contrast between areas which have adopted the ‘full service’ digital version and those still on the ‘live service’ version,
- The reduction of the benefit cap, with the 7th November 2016 seeing the start of cuts in benefit which will affect around 400,000 children,
- The probability of a ‘two child rule’ within means tested benefits to be imposed next April, along with cuts to Employment and Support Allowance, and
- The tightening of eligibility to working age benefits across the board.
- Any updates available on the Supreme Court ‘bedroom tax’ judgments.
- 1 hours
Sorry, there are no available speakers
Sorry, there are no upcoming events to book